Business Records Solutions in Centennial
At National Records Centers, we supply local records storage and management solutions all on a National Scale! Our Centennial records storage facility is built with operation systems to serve a number of procedures. Protecting your records and ensuring security at all times, is our biggest concern and top priority. We take your security seriously and our Centennial facility is equipped with 24-hour electronic surveillance of security technologies, like bio-metrics, magnetic card access, closed circuit video, and other measures that ensure your archive inventory is managed, protected, and available to you at any time should you require access.
Why do Organizations in Centennial Work with NRC?
Manage your nationwide record storage requirements through one simple source of contact and enjoy the time and money you save instantly with your records management tasks. Our clients will benefit from the flexibility and convenience of our records storage solution; we are confident that we provide what no other records management company provides in the industry. Essentially we provide our clients with the service that is typically offered by a local records storage company, but with the added bonus of account management by national providers.
Best in Class Service Suppliers
Our company is truly different from any other records management company in the industry, which sets us apart from the rest. We are confident in our knowledge and skills, and for making our Centennial customers feel comfortable and pleased with their decision to hire our team of professionals. At NRC our corporate mission includes unsurpassed customer service, exceptional quality of service, information security, and accessibility at all levels and specific locations.
Your Centennial Company will Receive:
- Central Ordering & Inventory
- Single-Contract, Multi-Location Account Management
- Helpful and Timely Local Customer Service
National Records Centers Provides:
Document Storage Services
- Offsite document storage options in Centennial for secure storage of both hard copy documents and archive services for ongoing business record retention
- Featuring the highest security systems used in the industry, like fire protection, facility access, and control systems to guarantee 100% protection over your information
- Whenever you require access to your inventory, simply reach out to NRC in Centennial. Information about your records is local, fast, and simple for peace of mind
- Online access to your hard copy document storage inventory is available at any time, through a secure web-based management system
Certified Document Shredding Services
- Our document shredding services ensure compliance through certified destruction, for HIPAA Documents, SOX Documents, GLB Documents, and FACTA Documents
- We present a Certificate of Disposal after the shredding process takes place, ensuring you are provided with adequate reporting requirements
- All recoverable content is gather for recycling purposes following the destruction process
- All records are shred on-site at your place of business in Centennial
- Bin rotation programs include secure lockable collection bins, where you may safely store records away until they are collected to be shred. Choose from a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or on-demand schedule
Media Storage Solutions
- Keep media protected and stored away in a secure, controlled environment, protecting sensitive business data until you require it again
- Select from daily, weekly and monthly delivery schedules customized to match your computer media rotation needs
- Bar-coding and inventory management system keeps media tracked at all times
- Full access to your media is offered, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Data is stored in a clean, climate-controlled vault facility, alongside fire-resistant materials, and is kept entirely secure with fire protection and detection
Imaging & Scan on Demand Solutions
- Test out the advantages of digital scanning technology without worrying about costly hardware, software, technical staff and training employees
- Quick and easy conversion of paper documents to digital images
- Large scanning center
- Transfer of images to removable media
- Hosting of images on secure servers for internet access
- Scan-on-Demand, electronic delivery of paper records
Get in touch with NRC in Centennial, to discover more about our unique and effective, records management solutions, and how they can streamline your daily business procedures!
Call us at 877-672-6584.